Cancelled _Legion of Jerry w/ Dan Crea - 9/4/11

lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs

Cancelled _Legion of Jerry w/ Dan Crea - 9/4/11

Postby jeffm725 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 am

CANCELLED DUE TO HURRICANE ....(5 days and I still have no power and they say it will be ANOTHER WEEK)

Happy to do another Legion gig with Dan Crea :

Sunday 9/4/11 - Lorenzo's Farm - Morris, Ct.

It is called "The Clean Energy Expo" and it's purpose is to promote alternative Energy sources. last year the Stage power was run off Solar panels. Clean energy booths and vendors and what not.

2 Full days of music from noon until 11 pm, Plus camping Saturday and Sunday included. As Dan can attest it is a VERY CHILL scene. Private property, no hassles.A great 2 or 3 (or 1)day hang....

Legion will close the Festival Sunday night with a 3 + hour show.

Tickets are 40 Dollars for the Weekend and 20 dollar for single day, but I have some very DEEP DISCOUNTED pre-sale tickets for MUCH LESS. (PM me or email me at jeffm725@yahoo.com)
.......................................................have you heard the one about the yellow dog?
jeffm725

Re: Cancelled _Legion of Jerry w/ Dan Crea - 9/4/11

Postby GeneFish » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:49 am

jeffm725 wrote:CANCELLED DUE TO HURRICANE ....(5 days and I still have no power and they say it will be ANOTHER WEEK)

Happy to do another Legion gig with Dan Crea :

Sunday 9/4/11 - Lorenzo's Farm - Morris, Ct.

It is called "The Clean Energy Expo" and it's purpose is to promote alternative Energy sources. last year the Stage power was run off solar panels. Clean energy booths and vendors and what not.

2 Full days of music from noon until 11 pm, Plus camping Saturday and Sunday included. As Dan can attest it is a VERY CHILL scene. Private property, no hassles.A great 2 or 3 (or 1)day hang....

Legion will close the Festival Sunday night with a 3 + hour show.

Tickets are 40 Dollars for the Weekend and 20 dollar for single day, but I have some very DEEP DISCOUNTED pre-sale tickets for MUCH LESS. (PM me or email me at
jeffm725@yahoo.com)

Exciting festival..Thread is bit old so is the festival currently running on? Are ticket available? There are plenty of questions so are you available to reply..
GeneFish
welcome
welcome

Return to member's gigs and live music dates