10/09/89

Postby shakedown_04092 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:48 pm

hesgone95 wrote:Yeah, I dunno, that right click doesn't work. My machine goes directly to the media player. I don't get that action cancelled box. What am I doing wrong?

That's strange. I just tried it w/ the 7/8/95 show and it worked for me. You have to left click on the box first to take away some "shield" or something, then just right click on each individual song and a box pops up from the right click that has a bunch of options in it (stop, play, next, previous, DL this song, etc.)
Play music, expand the mind, inspire...

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey" - Japanese poet Kenji Miyazawa

www.myspace.com/heavydime

shakedown_04092

Postby Shooster » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:01 pm

As I try and download the song by right-clicking, it just opens a quicktime player in another window. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I tried the temporary internet files and couldn't find them there.

And I have found the address of the m3u, but it is to no avail, for when I find the addresses of the songs I type them in and the quicktime player comes up.

Help!
Shooster
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby Billbbill » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:53 am

I believe you'll only find them in temporary internet files if you allow the whole song to load.

I don't know about QT but windows media player has a progress line that shows you when it's downloaded.

If you're not sure, let the whole song play and then check. My connection speed is pretty quick, usually about 20 or 30 seconds until its downloaded depending on the size.

Also be sure you're looking in temporary internet files and not 'temp'. If you're using IE7 you'll have to type in 'temporary internet files' on the address line in the file directly before.

For me the address looks like this-

C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files.

That right click download thing doesn't work for me either. It just opens the song in my media player.

I suppose it may work if you have nothing set as your default media player.

If you still don't see the file in your TIF folder you should check and make sure no files are hidden in the view options.
Billbbill

Postby ronster » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:47 am

I lost the ability to DL with the "right click" when I upgraded my IE to version 7. I switched to Maxthon browser and can right click again. I use Winamp as my default browser. I had problems with the Window media players so I took it off of my machine. Quicktime sucks so only use it for QT files. Maxthon is free and a very good browser as is Winamp. I suggest using both of those if you want the conveinence of right clicking.
ronster
Bobby
Bobby

easier way

Postby smile_smile_smile » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:13 am

much simpler way....if you type download were it says details in the web address it will take you to a directory of all the files, however you can only get the vbr files but if you must have the show it's there....just right click and save link as

http://www.archive.org/details/gd89-10- ... sbeok.shnf
to >>>
http://www.archive.org/download/gd89-10 ... sbeok.shnf

or gdlive.com has 10-09 shn
SBD>CASS(x)>DAT>CDR>EAC>SHN
golden rule: treat other people alright, other people will usually treat you cool.
smile_smile_smile
Mickey
Mickey

Postby Shooster » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:35 pm

Is there anyway to convert from VBR so I can add these to the iTunes? Or can I still put them on there in this format?
Shooster
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby jck_strw » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:40 pm

These VBRs are a type of MP3s. So in reality, all the files are just MP3s. So no problems with iTunes.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby Shooster » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Thanks mucho to both of you!

I've got both shows from 5-15-70 now, and they're smoking!
Shooster
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Previous

Return to Tapers Section