Hamer Artist Custom w/ Upgrades For Sale - Added Pics!

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Hamer Artist Custom w/ Upgrades For Sale - Added Pics!

Postby DeadlyHeptet » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 am

Hamer Custom Artist – I have owned this for seven years. This guitar sat unused in someone’s large collection until 2003 when I acquired it. 1996, flamed maple top, WCR Crossroads pickup in neck, WCR Darkburst pickup with magnet change to, if I remember correctly, an Alnico 2 in the bridge (Jim of WCR said it would be very close to sounding like a Godwood at this point), Tone Pros tailpiece and bridge, Sperzel locking tuners, Dunlop strap locks, tone control replaced with a RS Guitarworks pot and oil cap. It has a much wider and smoother range than before. Also has a fairly new set of Snake Oil Strings (10-52) on there currently.

There is some fret wear. I took it to Woodsong’s here in Boulder, Colorado to have them evaluate it. When the renowned Wildwood Guitars (in Louisville, Colorado, the next town over) have any guitars that need special attention, these are the guys they go to. They are an absolutely top notch shop. While there is some wear, they said there wasn’t anything terrible that would adversely affect the playability. I have been playing it all along and never had any issues with it, but since I am selling it, I thought I would get a professional opinion.

It is in excellent condition with the only imperfections being some very slight scratches on the headstock and back, a very small dimple on the back (you can only see these close up and in the right light, from even two feet away they are not obvious). OHSC is in very good condition. You will not be disappointed. $1500.

DeadlyHeptet
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Re: Hamer Artist Custom w/ Upgrades For Sale - Added Pics!

Postby quanlib » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Please tell me you still have this
quanlib
welcome
welcome

Re: Hamer Artist Custom w/ Upgrades For Sale - Added Pics!

Postby tatittle » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:12 am

Good to hear Woodsongs is still there...I bought my 1st humidifier (acoustic) there.
tatittle
Bear
Bear

Location: NJ via Bklyn; Detroit; Charleston; Boulder; Miami; D.C.; etc

Return to Garage Sale