Great Gear for sale

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Great Gear for sale

Postby Duhigg » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am

Hey ya'll...I'm in the market for a Mesa Boogie Mark IV head and have the following gear I would be willing to trade are sell outright since I no longer have the need for it. Happy hunting.

- Carvin DC400A Custom Shop Guitar: $900 OBO (Mint)
Note: Upgrades include Floyd Rose System, 2 Dimarzio Super II Humbuckers with coil tap switches for each. Guitar also includes Waldo's buffer and a kill switch. I also upgraded the pick up selector to a three way blade with a Jack of Roses cover plate modeled after Jerry's tiger. Very sharp looking... Pics available upon request.

- Vintage "Silver Face" Fender Twin Reverb in a Ballistic Birch head: $800 OBO
Note: This amp has been modded with the master volume removed and upgraded with high quality parts by Joe Martin. It nails the early 80's tone of Jerry Garcia. Super clean fender tone at your finger tips. This was High Peaks old Jerry amp.

- T.C. Electronic G-Major Guitar Effects Processor: $200 OBO

- Behringer Foot Control Board (FCB 1010): $125 OBO
Note: Works great with the G-Major. 15` midi cable included

- Boss GT-6 Floor based Guitar Effects Processor: $175 OBO
Note: Power supply included

- Misc Stomp Boxes: Boss Turbo Dist. (orange) $20, Boss Metal Zone (MT2)

Let's talk.

Duhigg
Kindness in the world starts with you!
Duhigg
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Re: Great Gear for sale

Postby mijknahs » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Why are you selling the guitar and the Twin? Did you get something better?
mijknahs

Postby JonnyBoy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:26 pm

I guess the twin didn't do it? Sorry we led you that way and it didn't work out for you. The MESA MArks are quality amps, You must be considering Bobby tone? Good luck!!
http://otislotus.net/ Finally finished our new site...
JonnyBoy

Postby Duhigg » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

NO NO NO fella's no one steared me the wrong way. This board has always been so true to it's word and KIND!- I just feel like moving on to something new is all... I've been meaning to get a mesa for some time now and come to think of it...didn't Jerry play a mesa in JGB for a while? I've played nothing but fenders since I started amping up plus I'm a huge Santana and Trey fan taboot- so I'm finally going to pull the trigger on the mesa. As for the guitar....I scored a Carvin AE185 all Koa top that is already outfited with everything I need plus it plays like butter. It be nice to keep the DC400A around but I have a Jerrycastor very similar to Jeff Mattson's so I've decided to send the DC400A on a new journey.

Duhigg
Kindness in the world starts with you!
Duhigg
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Return to Garage Sale