Effects Pedals CHEAP

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Effects Pedals CHEAP

Postby JonnyBoy » Thu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm

I have a few pedals I need to sell. I am picky about my overdrive and distortion so bought a bunch over the past few months and most have been tested and went straight back into the box thinking I could use it some day, but never did.

True Bypass, Quality component and well constructed Biyang pedals that are easy on the wallet. I am blown away at the quality for the price.
Distortion- 2 knob pedal ------ DS9 ------$30
Mouse Distortion- 3 knob & 3 stage normal/Max/turbo----DS8---the switch places the signal into multiple diode clipping---$30
Blue- 2 knob Creamy/thick sound overdrive blues ----$30

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE IN THE BOX ESSENTIALLY BRAND NEW

Bheringer Echo Station Delay pedal- Tape/Analog/digital voicing and EVERYTHING you could think a delay could do including tap tempo. I have a midi delay now. It works great and takes up little room. PAID $64 sell for $30 Used for a month I would still use but MIDI setup is much easier for me to use. It has options like a rack delay but in a boss size pedal. I haven't used any other Bheringer pedal except for an ABY switch pedal, so I don't know much about their stuff. This seems very durable and a buddy of mine has had a few for years without issues.

I use to be a pedal snob, still am with some things, but I have realized some of these companies make worthwhile gear if you dare to try it out. I am a Biyang poster child now, I have 3 in my rig that I use in my GCX every gig. Those guys make some good pedals, and can't beat the price!! Each distortion is different but not METAL. All are very Tube like. The MOUSE is most versatile and can reach the heaviest distortion tones if desired. All three can give a small amount too.

FREE SHIPPING IN CON USA. to RUKIND MEMBERS
http://otislotus.net/ Finally finished our new site...
JonnyBoy

Re: Effects Pedals CHEAP

Postby JonnyBoy » Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm

to give you a better idea of what these pedals sound like..

Distortion -- Like a MXR Dist+. I liked this distortion the best out of the lot, I chose the one I use in my rig because you can change the chip easily and sounds identical with a JRC opamp.

Mouse- Like a RAT distortion pedal but has 3 diode switching choices with a switch. Fine distortion & great versatility, Led Zepplin & Areosmith all day.

Blue - this is a unique pedal, but very close to a blues driver with the tone thick. Great pedal too.

All are Tube voiced distortion, so they are all similar "Crunch" sounding

The Delay is like Bosses top of the line DD7 but with more options. Sounds Great. I will be putting them on Ebay soon.
JonnyBoy

Postby erock » Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 pm

I'll vouch for the blue one. I have the blue one from guitar fetish, which I am 90% certain are rebranded biyang pedals. It is actually one of my favorite pedals at the moment.
erock
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby JonnyBoy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 am

The BLUE is SOLD!! I'm gunna miss her.
JonnyBoy

Postby gr8fulbluz » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:24 am

I promise to have fun wit it. Whoot!
gr8fulbluz
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby JonnyBoy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 pm

gr8fulbluz wrote:I promise to have fun wit it. Whoot!

Got it ready for Monday fer ya.
JonnyBoy

Return to Garage Sale