Hard Truckers Anniversary Sale

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Hard Truckers Anniversary Sale

Postby hard truckers co » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Star Date 1 December 2009.

Well another incredible year has gone by and the Hard Truckers are once again having their Huge Anniversary Sale. It's been three years since the Hard Truckers have made their huge splash on the gear scene, and we want to celebrate with you.

From now thru the holidays the Hard Truckers invite you to take $200 bucks off any regularly priced Hard Truckers Speaker Cabinet. That means $200 off a Fatty, $200 off a JG1, loaded, unloaded it doesn't matter.

Here is your opportunity to own the world class speaker cabinet at the lowest prices ever. Let us celebrate the new year together. For more details give us a call at 1(877)ROADGEAR or drop us a line at sales@hardtruckers.com Now you can own the same speaker cabinets played by the pros like Jimmy Herring, John Bell, Keller Williams, Bruce Hampton, Steve Kimock and Umphreys McGee to just name a few. For a complete list of all the Hard Truckers Artists enjoying the ride check us out on the web at www.hardtruckers.com/artists.html

From all of us here at the Hard Truckers we would like to thank each and every person who has become part of the Hard Truckers family. To every well wisher and friend alike, thank you. Thank you for making us a part of your rig and a part of your life. You are greatly appreciated.

Onward and upward, forward not always straight ahead. We look forward to catching up with old friends and making new friends and family along the way. Drop us a line and get in on this incredible amazing once a year sale.

- The Hard Truckers Crew
www.hardtruckers.com

Hard Truckers - Built to Play Hard
hard truckers co
Brent
Brent

Re: Hard Truckers Anniversary Sale

Postby Laytonco » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:23 am

Happy anniversary! I'm still diggin the JG1 with Jonarobb's E-120s. I was so proud during the Halloween shows in Vail. Rob Eaton used my rig for a few tunes each night!! Proud papa moment! All I need now is a poor man's version of one of the cool tie-dyed grill covers. ;)

Peace,

Gil
Laytonco

Re: Hard Truckers Anniversary Sale

Postby strumminsix » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 am

Moved to appropriate forum upon advisement.
strumminsix

Return to Garage Sale