Casio Pg380 with Modulus blackknife neck... Synth works!

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Casio Pg380 with Modulus blackknife neck... Synth works!

Postby sjhoffma » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:47 am

Hey guys, so the time has almost come for me to make the final payment on my custom guitar, and I've got to clear out the closet and sell out some of the extras I got laying around.
There is no better guitar for a deadhead than this guitar! (accept maybe an Alembic)
Put some EMGS in this baby, and you'll have the guitar that Bobby played throughout the early 90s... A casio Pg380 with a modulus neck.

There is a built in synth, with 64 built in sounds, and with additional soundcards (provided) you have access to an additional 240 midi sounds. The guitar really sounds great. You can make all the noises you hear bobby making in space, the flutes, the space echos, and the horn stops.
This guitars got an 89 Modulus blackknife neck, that funny enough was owned by Brad Whitford of Aerosmith (certificate of auth. included as well) Its the best neck ive ever played! never goes out of tune, perfect action! really fast.
The original casio neck is included as well, along with the original whammy bar, manuals, 2 sound cards, and a hardshell case of course.

If anyone has any interest in this beauty, shoot me an email, sjhoffma@uvm.edu
I can ship anywhere, and local pickups near Burlington VT are welcome too!
Attachments
65605.jpg
65605.jpg (83.01 KiB) Viewed 529 times
sjhoffma
welcome
welcome

Re: Casio Pg380 with Modulus blackknife neck... Synth works!

Postby NashvilleMike » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:53 am

Cool! How much?
It all rolls into one and nothing comes for free
There's nothing you can hold for very long
And when you hear that song come crying like the wind
It seems like all this life was just a dream
NashvilleMike
One More Saturday Night
One More Saturday Night

Re: Casio Pg380 with Modulus blackknife neck... Synth works!

Postby sjhoffma » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:00 am

Currently accepting offers. I would hope to get somewhere in the $1500-2000 range for the whole package, to put me at a good place to pay for the rest of the Languedoc I'm having built. But as I said, email me with any offers, and with any questions, and I would be happy to try and answer them. I can provide more pics, as well. This guitar is a blast to play! You cant put it down without spending an hour or so browsing through all the sounds.
sjhoffma
welcome
welcome

Return to Garage Sale