Hey, I just scored a suh-weeet! PRS Hollowbody for a steal, but in return, promised that I would whittle down the collection. So, in the spirit of brotherly headness, I offer them here first before they are placed on eBay or taken down to the local consignment shop ( which is a really nice store named GuitarWorks here in Richmond, VA. )
I will be taking photos later for the possible uploads to eBay, so if anyone is interested, holler at me and I will send some out to you once they are uploaded. Might take a day or two. In the meantime, you can always look on Harmony Central for user reviews on these. They are all very nice axes.
1. Yamaha AEX-1500 Martin Taylor Model jazzbox. Small bodied jazzbox, maple top with sycamore back and sides, floating humbucker, piezo pickup under the bridge. Has electronics allowing for all humbucker, all piezo, or a blend of the two. Ebony fretboard, yellow finish, nice inlay on the headstock. Martin Taylor did actually use this guitar on a couple of his recordings and tours before he moved on to something new. This is a very, very nice guitar in excellent condition. With original h/s case. Asking $1000.00
2. Yamaha Image Standard. This guitar is also a very high end Yamaha ( and a rare one ) from back in the late '80's. It's basically an improved Les Paul Double Cutaway. Mahogany body, carved maple top, nice dark sunburst finish. Tune-a-matic style bridge, string through body, coil tap in the volume pot to give a wider range of tones. The pickups are Yamaha's, to me they sound like PAF 90's. All I can say is that I've had this guitar for almost 20 years now, and it's painful to part with it, but truth be told I don't play it much anymore. It DOES have a small, thin neck - one of the reasons it now stays in the case. As I get older, I prefer necks with more heft to them. Also DOES have a thumbnailish sized chip out of the top right at the bottom of the body - I have a small Stealie sticker covering it. Except for that, also in excellent condition and also with the original h/s case ( in okay but working ) condition. Asking $600.00
3. Brian Moore i9. Korean made yes, but do not let that put you off - this line of guitars is serious quality, and this the top of the line for the bolt on neck models. H/S/H pickup configuration with all Seymour Duncan Alnico pickups, 5 - way selector switch, locking Sperzel tuners, awesome wide -thin neck. Mahogany body with a carved maple top, in the yellow finish. This is an amazing playing and sounding guitar. Excellent condition with a h/s Gator case for it. Asking $650.00
4. Alvarez AC-62C acoustic/electric. Solid cedar top, walnut ( laminate, I'm sure ) back and sides, good quality Grover tuners, good onboard electronics. A mid-range Alavrez, in excellent condition with a nice gig bag. Asking $400.00
5. Dean European Custom Select 5 String Bass. Made in the Spector factory in the Czech Republic. Neck through body construction, EMG pickups. Yellow finish. VERY long scale bass - if you like to stretch your arm out, this bass fits the bill. Also HEAVY - very solid wood used on this puppy. Plays and sounds great, a very high quality instrument. With a gig bag, asking $400.00
Out of the loop? I didn't know there was a loop!