Cool sticks for sale

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Cool sticks for sale

Postby billy_v » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

ca '78 Ibanez Musician MC200DS, brown stain, neck-through, bone stock and near mint (except for a scuff that easily will buff out and a replaced and slightly crooked bottom strap button - no damage, though), no case, a really nice example, $675 + shipping

'88 special-order Carvin DC-150, all maple with ebony fretboard, neck and frets are clean, finish shows a little wear, but with Carvin's high-polish late-'80s finish, you really have to look hard to see it, special-order with neck-through body, '58 Flying V-style headstock, black hardware, Schaller hardtail Strat-type bridge, 2 stacked single coil pickups, 2 volume, 2 tone, individual coil tap switch for each pickup, phase switch, never had a pickguard, includes original hard case and original bill of sale, quite probably one-of-a-kind, and very, very, cool, $550 + shipping

Erlewine Automatic set-neck Strat/LP hybrid, very rare - 1 of only 300 made, licensed by Erlewine and built by Hondo in the early '80s - this is not your typical Hondo - solid mahogany body and neck, tobacco sunburst finish with flat flame maple top, set neck, two original humbuckers wound to get the sound of Billy Gibbons' vintage Les Paul Pearly Gates (according to Erlewine), string-through body, rosewood fretboard, sweet Gibson neck shape with tilt-back headstock, with gig bag, very cool and plays and sounds great with a wide range of tones, priced to sell at $375 + shipping

ca '85 Martin 7-37K, one of fewer than 90 made, scaled-down dreadnought, 23" scale, spruce top, koa back and sides, unbound ebony fretboard and bridge, pearl rosette and unique pearl fretboard inlays, bone stock except perfect replica bridge expertly installed by master luthier at Gruhn's, clean, with original molded Martin case, clean and cooler than hell, plays great and sounds huge, $2350 + shipping

I'm a 100%-positive-feedback ebayer, and these guitars were bought for my own use - I'm not a professional seller, I just need to thin the herd. Pics on request. Serious only, please. Contact me at wakeandsee [AT] verizon [DOT] net. Thanks
billy_v
bruce
bruce

Cool sticks for sale - pics are now up on the web

Postby billy_v » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Please check out pics of these guitars at http://mysite.verizon.net/vzerryu3/. Thanks!
billy_v
bruce
bruce

Return to Garage Sale