ibanez ad 202

Sell and buy at your own risk...

ibanez ad 202

Postby deadbearbobby » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 am

morning folks
im trying to build up a better rig. in order to do this i need to get some money. i have the blues junior and ibanez guitar still up for sale here. i am also throwing my 1980's ibanez ad 202 on here for sale . i am looking for possibly a moog delay or a memory man (the blue one). i just recently bought this off ebay and it works very nicely, but takes a bit to much work to get the space sound i want. there is a scratch on the front panel but that is just cosmetic. if you are interested drop me a pm. also i will be happy to send pictures to anyone interested just let me know.
thanks
<deadbearbobby>
deadbearbobby
Rosebud
Rosebud

Re: ibanez ad 202

Postby deadbearbobby » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:11 pm

sold
deadbearbobby
Rosebud
Rosebud

Re: ibanez ad 202

Postby tigerstrat » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 pm

deadbearbobby wrote:i am looking for possibly a moog delay or a memory man (the blue one). [the AD-202] works very nicely, but takes a bit to much work to get the space sound i want.

The Moog delay is truly fantastic... sky high price though. No experience w/ Memory Man... the original issue AD-80 is an awesome, easy to use analog delay (and compact)- just saw one in a store for $350.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Return to Garage Sale