SOLD Avatar G112 Cube guitar speaker cabinet w/Tuki cover

Sell and buy at your own risk...

SOLD Avatar G112 Cube guitar speaker cabinet w/Tuki cover

Postby Jon S. » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 am

SOLD

I've priced this excellently sounding cab, with no dents or rips of any kind on the tolex or grill cloth and with dual extras (Tuki cover ready to travel and optional-use metal grill), at less than half the street cost new. Who's got an extra raw frame speaker lying about just waiting for a fine 1X12 to house it with a gig-ready Tuki cover, too? Heck, who doesn't?! ...

Exc. cond. Avatar G112 Cube guitar speaker cabinet w/custom Tuki cover. $139 CONUS PayPal/insured/shipped. Or subtract $25 without the cover. You can barely buy a pedal these days for that. PM me to purchase or if you have questions.

NOTES: (1) This cab has a robust, full tone. I wouldn't necessarily advise it for Jerry tones per se, unless your view of a typical Hard Trucker-style 1X12 is it's too thin sounding for your tastes, but it sounds wonderful for many other applications. (2)Underneath the front gill cloth (invisible in normal operation), you can see 4 extra small screw holes for the metal grill cover that I preferred on the cab. I’m including the metal grill and mounting hardware for you now at no extra charge to use or save.

The info. below is from Avatar’s web page. Pics follow.

The G112 is a compact cube like single 12" guitar speaker cab perfect for enhancing a combo amp, rack system or small tube head/amp. The cab is available with either partial open back or completely closed back. This front loaded cab is constructed of 18 mm voidless Baltic Birch PLYWOOD with rabbet and dado interlocking side joints for extreme strength.
There are many tolex color choices below and you can choose the piping color that goes around the grill. Piping choices are White, Black , Gold or Silver.
It has nickel protective corners and a steel reinforced strap handle. All guitar cab grills are secured by screws, not velcro. It is available with either an 8 ohm OR 16 ohm speaker. It has dual 1/4 inch in/out jacks for daisy chaining with other speakers.

Dimensions: 17" H x 17" W x 15 1/2" D

Complete but Speakerless $199 +25 Shipping

http://www.avatarspeakers.com/g112.htm

SOLD
Last edited by Jon S. on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Re: Avatar G112 Cube guitar speaker cabinet w/Tuki cover

Postby ricepr » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 am

wanna make another trip to the FedEx store next week?
ricepr
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Re: Avatar G112 Cube guitar speaker cabinet w/Tuki cover

Postby Jon S. » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 am

If I'd known this sooner, I could have installed your new NeoMag in the cab and sent both to you in a single shipment! :lol:

:oops:

Email sent.
"For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing, and the guitar is only the instrument." Jerry Garcia
Jon S.

Return to Garage Sale