FS: 2x12 Pine Guitar Cab with Road Case! (Pics coming soon)

Sell and buy at your own risk...

FS: 2x12 Pine Guitar Cab with Road Case! (Pics coming soon)

Postby Deadhead85 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 am

I just wanted to post this and get the word out, in hopes there are some folks interested. I am selling my 2x12 pine guitar cab, made by TRM Cabinets. It's in great shape, and has a Tung Oil finish, rubber feet, and steel recessed handles. There are two removable panels on the back, with an opening cut into one of them. So its pretty much open 1/3...you can make it 1/2 opened cab by removing a panel. There is also a metal Stealy on the front baffle. The cab is being sold unloaded (no speakers). Whatever speakers you decide to load in, this is a front loading cab. Also included is the wiring and input jack! The road case is very heavy duty, two handles per side, and works well!

I have one speaker I'm considering selling, which is an Eminence Cannabis Rex, it can be included with the cab if desired. I am only selling this because I don't use it much, and am having a 1x12 cab built to better suit my needs. If interested, please reply or send me a message and we'll talk and work something out. I prefer local pickup, I live about 15 mins outside of Albany NY
Deadhead85
Brent
Brent

Re: FS: 2x12 Pine Guitar Cab with Road Case! (Pics coming so

Postby Marlow » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:18 am

I don't need another cab right now, but I have a TRM cab myself and they are top-notch, if anyone is thinking about it.
Marlow
Brent
Brent

Return to Garage Sale