FS: EA iAmp Pro & 2 x Bergantino HT112s

Sell and buy at your own risk...

FS: EA iAmp Pro & 2 x Bergantino HT112s

Postby wolftigerrosebud » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:33 pm

The iAmp Pro is in excellent condition, rated 1200w @ 4 ohms, weighs 9 pounds, has a beautiful and transparent sound with very convenient tone-shaping options (can choose what frequency range to cut/boost with the EQ). Also looks cool.

It's been kept in an air-conditioned, smoke-free environment and used very lightly -- I haven't even been playing bass at all for the last two years, switched to guitar full-time. $900 + shipping, $100 gig bag and Speakon cables included.

The two Bergantino HT112s are in very good condition. 300w @ 8 ohms each, 12" driver w/tweeter. Tweeter can be rolled off entirely with the knob in back if it's not your style. Very balanced, very hi-fi sounding cab. What else can I say, Berg cabs sound great.

Also air-conditioned/smoke free. Some light wear on the exterior, nothing noteworthy. There's really only one issue with them I know of -- on one of the cabs, one of the two Speakon jacks crackles. Never bothered to get it fixed since there are 2 1/4" and 2 Speakon jacks on each. Other than that, they work great, sound great. They're the old fuzzy carpet-covered ones with the chrome grille. $350 per cab + shipping.

I don't have any references on this forum, but I can link you my Talkbass profile where I shipped one of the reputable forum guys a Bergantino NV412. I use every precaution I know of to ship and I'm attentive to detail. Pics and/or audio/video on request. Local pickup is fine, too -- South Florida area.
wolftigerrosebud
Rosemary
Rosemary

Return to Garage Sale