SG style Poor man's Cowboy

Sell and buy at your own risk...

SG style Poor man's Cowboy

Postby broesau » Fri May 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I've decided it's time to get rid of my poor man's Cowboy. It started as a Made in Korea or China SG copy. It says Gibson on it, but it is not a Gibson. It is a real player though. The luthier that did all the work on it was very impressed and said it is basically an Epiphone SG with a Gibson headstock, even came with Epiphone G400 pickups. It started out as a black beauty 3 humbucker model, but I gutted it and put in the same pickups that are in Weir's Cowboy reissue. Dimarzio Virtual PAF (DP196 & 197 for neck & bridge respectfully) and Virtual Vintage 2.1 for middle. Had a luthier here in Nashville wire it for me and it has individual volume for each pup, master tone and hum/single/phase switches. It has Grover tuners and Schaller strap locks. Also included is a fitted hard shell case. It has only been gigged with once and is almost in perfect condition, only light scratches to the pickguard the pictures make them stand out more. Looking to get $500 for it. Please PM me if you have any questions or interested. You can also email me at goldie_esau@yahoo.com.

This link takes you to my Flicker account for all the pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89237884@N00

Thanks.
broesau
Terrapin
Terrapin

Re: SG style Poor man's Cowboy

Postby broesau » Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 am

broesau
Terrapin
Terrapin

Re: SG style Poor man's Cowboy

Postby broesau » Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 am

Well the ebay auction was cancelled because of copyright infringement, which is entirely fair, I'm not trying to rip anybody off, but rules are rules. I'm willing to take $450 for it, shipping included. Thanks.
broesau
Terrapin
Terrapin

Return to Garage Sale