OBEL Repair

Sell and buy at your own risk...

Re: OBEL Repair

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:42 pm

1dallek1 wrote:
Rusty the Scoob wrote:Well, HippieGuy, I hate to right about this but looks like I was... he still doesn't get it.

Dallek: It has nothing to do with who's a senior member and who isn't. It has to do with who is ripping good people off and then coming back here trying to make a buck. Are you really having trouble understanding this?

no i dont get it, i see a few people that i could count on 1 hand who have 2 sets of rules, one for themselves and one for me. no problem have your fun, im bigger than that.

anyone needing service "the point of this thread" you have seen examples of the work, and feedback from the customers, thank you for your time
ns

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 4e61/l.jpg

There's exactly one set of rules. High up among them is: Don't steal from my friends

The good news for you is that how you get treated by me and others is entirely up to you. For starters, here's Waldo's paypal address: waldo041@yahoo.com
Rusty the Scoob

Postby strumminsix » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Let's see if I get this right:
1. Neil Schulman reaches out to Waldo for a buffere as he can't build one himself
2. Waldo never receives payment
3. All of a sudden Neil is now building buffers with the same schematic
4. Waldo never receives payment
5. Neil comes here looking for work and insulting folks
6. Waldo never receives payment

Just making sure...
strumminsix

Postby 1dallek1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 pm

strumminsix wrote:Let's see if I get this right:
1. Neil Schulman reaches out to Waldo for a buffere as he can't build one himself

Just making sure...

missed a few important facts
all info comes from tiger guitar which no one can claim ownership over
my layout is sufficiently unique
my product is built for a different market on a very limited basis.

lastly this a good place to find a few very board busybodies. this thread has nothing to do with all of this off the subject arguing

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... cbef/l.jpg
Last edited by 1dallek1 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!! ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION !!!
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby 1dallek1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Rusty the Scoob wrote:
1dallek1 wrote:
Rusty the Scoob wrote:Well, HippieGuy, I hate to right about this but looks like I was... he still doesn't get it.

Dallek: It has nothing to do with who's a senior member and who isn't. It has to do with who is ripping good people off and then coming back here trying to make a buck. Are you really having trouble understanding this?

no i dont get it, i see a few people that i could count on 1 hand who have 2 sets of rules, one for themselves and one for me. no problem have your fun, im bigger than that.

anyone needing service "the point of this thread" you have seen examples of the work, and feedback from the customers, thank you for your time
ns

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 4e61/l.jpg

There's exactly one set of rules. High up among them is: Don't steal from my friends

that's not true i say one word out of line and im being abusive you have a sewer mouth and that's ok, i do not use foul language

The good news for you is that how you get treated by me and others is entirely up to you. For starters, here's Waldo's paypal address: waldo041@yahoo.com

quite simply MYOB

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 0131/l.jpg
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby 1dallek1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Rusty the Scoob wrote:Bah! :? I did it again! -

This question: "Are you really having trouble understanding this?" was addressed solely at Dallek, not you, Hippieguy!

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 9fd3/l.jpg
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby strumminsix » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:30 pm

1dallek1 wrote:
strumminsix wrote:Let's see if I get this right:

Just making sure...

missed a few important facts
all info comes from tiger guitar which no one can claim ownership over
my layout is sufficiently unique
my product is built for a different market on a very limited basis.

lastly this a good place to find a few very board busybodies. this thread has nothing to do with all of this off the subject arguing

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... cbef/l.jpg

I'm typing this slowly to help you understand.

You were delivered a finished good, not a design or any other form of intellectual property.

So you don't deny that you stole his physical product.

If it is so limited and so different of a market, why are you here? You are here to increase your business. So are you lying above?
strumminsix

Postby 1dallek1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm typing this slowly to help you understand.

at least the cursing has stopped

You were delivered a finished good, not a design or any other form of intellectual property.

I don't get your point but again its none of your business, if I am getting what you are insinuating, the item I'm making is taken from a schematic from the internet, why would I take some or any product and try to design from that? I read schematics, the schematics were free on the public domain with no rights to violate?

i don't have anything to say on the subject here because that's not the subject of the thread and forgive me but it's not your business

If it is so limited and so different of a market, why are you here? You are here to increase your business. So are you lying above?[/quote]

you can't possibly mischaracterize what i said and then expect me to get snared in it by participating in this line of thought? please

and that's it I'm done this is pointless i didn't come here to talk to someone's parents forgive me im cooked
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby strumminsix » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 pm

It's all of our business. You sign up on an internet site and offer your services.

And before people trust you to work on their gear or let you be in unsupervised possession of their gear they want to know more about you.
strumminsix

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 am

We understand you Neil, it is you who are not understanding us.

This forum is a community. Members here freely give each other time and effort, helping each other learn to play better, wire guitars, work on amps, etc. You have contributed exactly nothing, not one piece of knowledge, haven't participated in one single discussion other than to push your products and services. You're nothing but a spammer.

And on top of that, you have directly and physically stolen an item from one of us. When you rip off a friend of mine and a contributing member of our community, it is absolutely my business.
Rusty the Scoob

Postby studied_4_acid_test » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 am

There's a lot of personality flaws on this board, but Waldo is a great guy; beyond helpful. Its a shame that this is the hot topic...
studied_4_acid_test
tiger
tiger

Postby jeffm725 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 am

1dallek1 wrote:I'

i don't have anything to say on the subject here because that's not the subject of the thread and forgive me but it's not your business

Dude , I have no dog in this fight, but one thing that makes no sense and fixing the issue could go a long way to repairing your image here (or at least give you a start, although it seems that you just keep digging yourself deeper, so maybe you don't care, but I dont get it) anyway, what I don't understand and it is REAL simple:

Waldo sent you a buffer, PAY HIM FOR THE GODDAMN THING!!! Forget all the arguments about public domain, and Intellectual property, and the quality of your wiring work. Until you remedy that one simple issue, you shouldn't bother even farting in rukind's direction.

PAY the MAN!! Are you that destitute where you can't cough up 70 bucks to do what's right?!
.......................................................have you heard the one about the yellow dog?
jeffm725

Postby 1dallek1 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 pm

studied_4_acid_test wrote:There's a lot of personality flaws on this board, but Waldo is a great guy; beyond helpful. Its a shame that this is the hot topic...

here here bravo i am with you 100%
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby 1dallek1 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

strumminsix wrote:It's all of our business. You sign up on an internet site and offer your services.

And before people trust you to work on their gear or let you be in unsupervised possession of their gear they want to know more about you.

information about people who are not customers just has no place here, next you'll be asking me about my gardener? anything and everything about the services i provide has been supplied and is genuine. its been said over and over
if you out there need something and this is getting in your way you have been done a disservice
ns

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 9052/l.jpg
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby tigerstrat » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 pm

YAWN, people. Let this thread die already, or close it.
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia
tigerstrat

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm

tigerstrat wrote:YAWN, people. Let this thread die already, or close it.

This gets my vote. I'm tired of being lied to, and he's never going to get it.
Rusty the Scoob

PreviousNext

Return to Garage Sale