Re: OBEL Repair

Postby Pete B. » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Go on home, your Momma's callin' you.
:roll:
Pete B.

Postby hippieguy1954 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:20 am

Rusty the Scoob wrote:
tigerstrat wrote:YAWN, people. Let this thread die already, or close it.

This gets my vote. I'm tired of being lied to, and he's never going to get it.

Gets my vote too! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Jim

First show: 1973
Last show: 1994
hippieguy1954

Postby inthedark » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

hippieguy1954 wrote:
Rusty the Scoob wrote:

This gets my vote. I'm tired of being lied to, and he's never going to get it.

Gets my vote too! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Amen to that
inthedark
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby 1dallek1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 pm

I took a breather from this circus, and I come back and what? it’s the same small handful of malcontents, they just can’t stop? Its real sad to see people that most likely cant voice their opinion anywhere else so this is where they become Giants. Hey I’m here for a reason, i have services that people need, what's your excuse? if you’re not having any then why can’t you get on with your life, do you few have so little to do?
!!! ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION !!!
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 pm

1dallek1 wrote:I took a breather from this circus, and I come back and what? it’s the same small handful of malcontents, they just can’t stop? Its real sad to see people that most likely cant voice their opinion anywhere else so this is where they become Giants. Hey I’m here for a reason, i have services that people need, what's your excuse? if you’re not having any then why can’t you get on with your life, do you few have so little to do?

Let me guess: you still haven't paid Waldo yet.

It's ludicrous that you think you can pass judgement on the rest of us while you are a known, proven ripoff artist. Go away and don't come back. Nobody needs or wants the services of somebody they know they can't trust.
Rusty the Scoob

Postby 1dallek1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Rusty the Scoob wrote:
1dallek1 wrote:I took a breather from this circus, and I come back and what? it’s the same small handful of malcontents, they just can’t stop? Its real sad to see people that most likely cant voice their opinion anywhere else so this is where they become Giants. Hey I’m here for a reason, i have services that people need, what's your excuse? if you’re not having any then why can’t you get on with your life, do you few have so little to do?

Let me guess: you still haven't paid Waldo yet.

It's ludicrous that you think you can pass judgement on the rest of us while you are a known, proven ripoff artist. Go away and don't come back. Nobody needs or wants the services of somebody they know they can't trust.

score another one for the pointy heads, boy that was quick, must have been a slow day, i wonder if he will catch on that im playing him like a harp
!!! ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION !!!
1dallek1
Blues for Allah
Blues for Allah

Postby mkaufman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Happy New Year!

mk
THE best way to score gear: http://www.auctionstud.com

For discounts on extended Dell warranties: http://www.advantech-ny.com/DellComputerWarranty/
mkaufman

Postby RiverRat » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

1Dallek, most forums I am a member of would NOT allow this type of discussion to go on as long as it has. This thread would have been nuked immediately, with prejudice. If you had demonstrated this behavior after fair warning, your account would have been nuked as well. This thread got the same negative response your last one got. You need to rethink your future attempts to market your services here, or you should address the outstanding complaint that Waldo has made. Until you have done that, it doesn't appear that many members will take you seriously. And subsequent threads will get the same response this one has.

Everyone else needs to "Take a Step Back!"

I'm not saying that Waldo should take a banana in the tailpipe and like it. But it's customary for most forums to adopt a "Caveat Emptor/Caveat Venditor" position. Meaning that both the buyer and seller should beware, and the forum staff and members should not get drawn into conflicts arising from a transaction that may or may not have originated on the boards.

This thread is closed... It isn't going anywhere good.
RiverRat

Previous

Return to Garage Sale