Ocean City Area Dead Heads

Ocean City Area Dead Heads

Postby gns » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey now,
I just moved here from CO this fall and would like to find some liked minded folks to to jam with. I play guitar both acoustic and electric. I can play lead and rhythm and have been playing for 10 years, the last 2.5 in a band and an acoustic duo back in Denver.
I would love to find a bass player and start a duo, maybe a mando and banjo and start a grateful grass thing.

Hope to here from anyone soon. Thanks for looking.

G
g.szczerba@yaoo.com
gns
welcome
welcome

Re: Ocean City Area Dead Heads

Postby FretfulDave » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Greetings gns

You might want to tell a little more about yourself, your instruments, etc. as is the norm for this board (in the Introductions topic) but the main reason I am writing is to note that there are 2 towns named Ocean City in the area, one in New Jersey and one in Maryland. You probably want to differentiate between them as it is not so likely that folks from one area would be driving all the way to the other for jamming. Once done you could also post on the "Bandmates Search" area of the board.

Peace,

Fretful Dave
The river keeps a talkin'
FretfulDave
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby jahozer » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 am

If its Jersey, I may be able to hook you up with some heads
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best.- the girl from the bus
jahozer
Bobby
Bobby

Postby iampigsnout » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey G,
I'm a big Jerry Band fan, love to jam. Playing guitar for 35 years, (Sounds terribly old when put in print) PM me if you're still looking to play. Live 10 Minutes outside of OC.
TB
Barrett60@live.com
iampigsnout
bruce
bruce

Postby gns » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 am

OC Maryland, Sorry about that.
gns
welcome
welcome

Return to Search Help