HAPPY 2005 - a little gift from me to you

HAPPY 2005 - a little gift from me to you

Postby phpbb » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:26 am

Hey All -

I've been working on a tool that I think will help you out. I know its not perfect, but I am hoping that it is at least good enough to start using. It's called "Tab Creator" and will help you all write out the guitar tabs just like Ed's.... It is interactive, in that you click on the guitar fret where you want a note, and the application will keep track of printing the notes, etc.

Of course, I have a help section created, and is empty, but I will get to that as time goes on. I kinda made a promise to myself to get it out today, so, I did :roll:

To Find the tool:

1> you need to be a registered user of the forums, the link will not appear if you are logged out. Also, the forums for the site are not visible unless you are logged on. When you do log on, look under the jester icon at the top of any page. You should see a link called "Tab Creator". IF you click on this, you will get to the new site.

Please send me feed back, and let me know (good or bad) what you think.

Peace!!

Gregg
phpbb

Postby jck_strw » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:58 am

Wow, impressive. I'm not much of a tab creator, unfortunately, but this looks like one of the easiest tools I've seen. A helluva gift to start the new year.

Thanks for the work Gregg. An excellent job.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby jhc » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:42 am

Tab Creator is really excellent - I enjoy using it a lot.

One small problem though - there's no way to enter anything on the open string (0 fret) - can that be added?
jhc
Keith
Keith

Return to Guitar Tab Creator Comments