how 'bout them panthers!!!!!!!!! (9/21/74

how 'bout them panthers!!!!!!!!! (9/21/74

Postby yem » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:57 pm

pitt just kicked nova's ass!!!...(hope ray allen is ok)
as a side note the only thing i am more passionate about than music is college basketball....mainly pitt

but to what you guys are interested in check out this show
as i have already said i am a huge fan of the 85-89 stuff but this shit is stellar (don't hold me to the set order as i am only half way thru the first set but believe me this will not be a waste of time!!!!!!)

link: http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=29382

Venue: Palais Des Sports

set 1
Bertha, Mexicali Blues, Sugaree, Promised Land, Peggy-O, Me & My Uncle, Eyes Of The World-> China Doll
set 2
Phil & Ned-> Playin' In The Band Playin' In The Band, Row Jimmy, Big River, Ship of Fools, Uncle John's Band, Around & Around, Morning Dew, Sugar Magnolia, E: Casey Jones

this shit is almost as good as pitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......go panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!
yem
Rosebud
Rosebud

correction on set list

Postby yem » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:18 am

the set list they listed on the archive.org site is bunk as hell

im kinda drunk so dont hold me totally accountable for this set list, but here goes

set 1
Bertha, Mexicali Blues, Sugaree, Promised Land, Peggy-O, Me & My Uncle, Deal, The Race Is On, Loose Lucy, El Paso, Eyes, China Doll

set 2
Phil & Ned (never heard of this but its interesting to say the least), Playin, Row Jimmy, Big River, Ship of Fools, Uncle John's Band, Around & Around, Morning Dew, Sugar Magnolia.....E: Casey Jones

now that ive listened to it all the only part they really muffed up was the first set but in my inebreated opinion it's a killer show...definately worth a check :cool:
yem
Rosebud
Rosebud

Return to The Think Tank