Explanation

Postby tigerstrat » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:38 pm

This is so stupid.

If nobody but his royal highness Kenny has the ability to edit themselves in this forum, can't the forum's moderators REMOVE his posts entirely, instead of subjecting us to constantly reading through threads that are FILLED with all these MORONIC posts of "RED"???

Yellow.
Last edited by tigerstrat on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerstrat

Postby tigerstrat » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:38 pm

Yellow.
tigerstrat

Postby phpbb » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:04 pm

tigerstrat wrote:This is so stupid.

If nobody but his royal highness Kenny has the ability to edit themselves in this forum, can't the forum's moderators REMOVE his posts entirely, instead of subjecting us to constantly reading through threads that are FILLED with all these MORONIC posts of "RED"???

Yellow.
Last edited by tigerstrat on 08 Apr 2006 03:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

It looks like you have the ability to edit your posts. I'll get right on deleting the 261 posts, your highness.
phpbb

Postby tigerstrat » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:01 pm

On 2nd thought please don't trouble yourself. I suppose it's better off to let them stand, because it would do nothing to restore the context of the hundreds of responding posts which made dozens of song and theory discssions incoherent page-scrolling messes.

I started getting involved in these forums around the New Year, I guess right about the time the other bozo was painting the whole place "red"; I guess I'd have to read back through pages of squabble-drivel to understand the story of Kenny's self-censorship, I didn't and still don't plan on reading through whatever flame war led up to this. In my humble experience, "Kenny" is just a vandal who has simply and crudely "marked his territory" in every corner of what ought to be a lively discussion. Thanks Kenny.
tigerstrat

Postby Billbbill » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:10 pm

I've witnessed both* of these debackles and still don't totally understand what went down. No matter. I just move on.

*Almost identical circumstances unfolded previously w/Kenny when he was going under the guise of "d".

Kenny seems like a decent soul w/some issues. Who among us doesn't have issues of one sort or another. Just pay attention to what you can use and leave the rest.

All those "red" posts are a minor distaction at best. If you can't fathom what's up in a thread due to his edits, just move on.

Would it have been the more mature thing to do if Kenny would have simply left the site and his posts? Of course. Obviously his contributions figure into his issues.
Billbbill

Previous

Return to The Think Tank