Kenny this Kenny that.

Kenny this Kenny that.

Postby BlobWeird » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:46 pm

I wish Kenny would come back :(. I just got to this forum once Kenny was just leavin and I hear so many good things about his teachings and yet never got a chance to see his posts cuz they all said "red" as im sure you all know. But damn i wish he'd come back lol. This forum has slowed down the past couple months. Especially when it comes to tutorials and such. I guess its cuz everyone here doesnt know the greatest deal of info on theory like Kenny did? Either way lets pick this forum up again and start teachin. Whatdaya say guys?
BlobWeird

Postby mutant_dan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:57 pm

mutant_dan
Bobby
Bobby

Postby strumminsix » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:08 pm

This forum picks up and slows down regularly. Attributing it to Kenny is not 100% accurate. Attributing it to someone who posted frequently and with quality is. Kenny made many in depth posts which were informative, thought provoking and conversation starters.

Many of us here who are active musicians, who gig, who rehearse, who have full time jobs, etc don't always have the time to teach or to contribute or maybe just haven't learned anything new in the GD realm. Or, others may be like me that when I have the time to post I am at work and without a guitar in my hand.

I'd say if you are interested start up some thoughts and I'll jump right in!
strumminsix

Postby BlobWeird » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:53 pm

Hey strummin dont get me wrong I know Kenny wasnt all there is to this. Please no way could he be! I just would like to see a little more theory and such. Explanations on Garcias soloing and so on. Either way im grateful for this site. And as for the time I know how it is. I work full time and go to school part time. So I totally hear ya there. I mean I guess this site is active enough but I guess Im just bein conceited and wanting more posts in the areas im lookin for. For instance there is always alot of equipment discussions goin on that I cannot jump into because of my lack of knowledge in that department ya know? Well I dunno. but thanks for that link mutant. Ill have to check it out.
BlobWeird

Postby strumminsix » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:38 pm

Bro, it wasn't taken the wrong way at all! The best way to get more informed is to ask questions. This site is loaded with super great people whom I am grateful to call friends and we support one another and love to help out!
strumminsix

Postby LazyLightnin » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:43 pm

kennys posts were hilarious! but kenny asked them to be taken down...he really made it fun to learn. for awhile there his were the first messages id go lookin for. i think he got me into memorizing my modes...what a difference that makes!
LazyLightnin

Return to The Think Tank