mass guy on booms

mass guy on booms

Postby st stephen » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:22 pm

thought this was a pretty funny story...but i beleive it.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/0 ... 9k7v2.html
st stephen
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Postby ebick » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:31 pm

I enjoy any story that has the words "ran amok" in it.
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
ebick

Postby phpbb » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:29 pm

I remember leaving the Vegas shows one year with some naked guy, very high, jumping in front of cars pleading for a ride to somewhere, stopping traffic, going crazy.

I wonder if he's vacationing in Switzerland now?
phpbb

Postby ebick » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:12 pm

Just be glad to he wasn't lookin' for a "miracle"
Ed

First Show - 5/5/77
Last Show - 3/28/93
ebick

Postby st stephen » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:33 am

u can lose your mind on that stuff!!
st stephen
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Postby squire758 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:24 am

dude one time i was wickedly high on shrooms, amd i had to piss soooooooo bad and by the way my room is in the basement with a solid concrete floor. when i was walkin to the bathroom i could have sworn the solid concrete floor was creaking so loud i was gunna wake eveyone up. so here i am, tiptoeing through my mothers basement completely twisted on drugs trying not to wake anyone up and i actually wasnt making any sound at all. best drug ever man
squire758
Jester
Jester

Postby st stephen » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:04 pm

hahahahahahahhahaha......the stories you here about this drug are just priceless.
st stephen
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Postby phreaker » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:07 pm

Priceless, indeed

they can result in the greatest expirience of your life, and just as easily the worst.
phreaker

Postby whitelacestrange » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:01 pm

squire758 wrote:dude one time i was wickedly high on shrooms, amd i had to piss soooooooo bad and by the way my room is in the basement with a solid concrete floor. when i was walkin to the bathroom i could have sworn the solid concrete floor was creaking so loud i was gunna wake eveyone up. so here i am, tiptoeing through my mothers basement completely twisted on drugs trying not to wake anyone up and i actually wasnt making any sound at all. best drug ever man

lol, oh man the stories that come from this drug are priceless...

i remember i took an 8th one day, at first you dont feel anything, i started aimlessly wondering around my house and it just hit me, i walked into the bathroom, shut the door, then i suddenly forgot why i was in the bathroom. i took off my clothes and went into the shower, then i remembered, i didnt come in here to take a shower, i put my cloths back on and tried to take a piss, i couldnt, so all i was thinking was why am i in the bathroom? i stared at myself in the mirror untill it looked like the oil on my skin was forming solid shapes and coming out of the mirror.... then finally after about 15-20 minutes i discovered i couldnt pyscologically leave my bathroom untill i knew why i was their, i kept thinking and thingking, eventually about 20 minutes later i forced myself through the door and ran back to the den, turned on the tv and just glued myself to the seat (if i hadnt forced myself to leave, i swear i might still be there) so i put the tv on, and of course the movie on was called "altered states" (very weird) the movie was all about a scientist that created a new hallucenigenic drug, tried it on himself, and the whole movie you just saw through his eyes his whol trip, it was the trippies fucking movie ever, and i was seeing some weird shit myself tripping pretty hard on those shrooms.

i love shrooms
we must become ourselves before someone else does
- Robert Hunter
whitelacestrange
Pigpen
Pigpen

Return to The Think Tank