Dirty Business Tabs

Dirty Business Tabs

Postby b weird » Sun May 14, 2006 7:18 am

Excuse me, I was wondering if someone could help me with the New Rider song Dirty Business. I tried to tab it my self but the chords don't sound like any chords I've heard before. I also tried to play some chords along with the song but that didn't work either. I know there are some expert tabers on the forum so may be some one could figure it out. By the way since your not supposed to post the lyrics I found the lyrics some where, so if you just posted the verse and chorus chords I could figure out where the go. Peace and thanks.
b weird

Postby tigerstrat » Sun May 14, 2006 12:21 pm

With NRPS songs, the simplest answer is ALWAYS the one you are looking for. There is no trick to this song, nor any chords you haven't heard before.
tigerstrat

Postby b weird » Sun May 14, 2006 2:28 pm

Here I tried to figure it out. I think it is the A chord throughout the whole verse part,but the chorus Im not so sure about. How's that is it right? And if thats not right I don't know what is.
b weird

Postby tigerstrat » Sun May 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Until it hits the D and then the E towards the end of the chorus, I think that's right.
tigerstrat

Postby b weird » Tue May 16, 2006 4:25 pm

Here try this. Play the A chord from the first word of the first line to the last word of the second line where you play the D chord. The first word of the third line is back to A, and you play that until the second to last word where you play the C chord then its D for the last word. The forth line is A on the first word and D on the last, and verse five is the same as verse three. The chorus is the same as the verse chords. If any one has any corrections feel free to share them. Peace.
b weird

Return to The Think Tank