Story Song of Last Days of the Dead

Place for the rest of the music

Story Song of Last Days of the Dead

Postby TC/derelicks » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 am

I'm a musician/songwriter and Grateful Dead fan in the midwest. I've written and recorded (with my band,the Derelicks) a story song about the last days of the Grateful Dead with Jerry Garcia (summer of 1995). It's available at www.thederelicks.com ....I was hoping to get some feedback from other fans of the band.I love this site--great tab info and seems very friendly. All for now--TC....(It's called, "Trouble at the Circus").
Last edited by TC/derelicks on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TC/derelicks
rukind?
rukind?

Postby pappypgh » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:13 am

TC - what's the name of the song? You've got about 20 songs available for listening & download.

Pappy
www.theCAUSEjams.com
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby pappypgh » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:24 pm

TC - got it....read a bit further into the homepage.

Nice job! :cool:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby causebass » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:15 pm

nice work...cool lyrics and a great groove..enjoyed that!!

was wondering TC, don't see any gig listings...sure seems like your music should be heard live..
causebass
Billy
Billy

Postby hesgone95 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 pm

cool song TC. I like the lyrics.
Goin' home, goin' home
By the waterside I will rest my bones
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
To rock my soul
hesgone95
Bobby
Bobby

Postby TC/derelicks » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 am

How did I forget to put the title in?! It's called, "Trouble at the Circus".......No gigs scheduled right now--just jammin' with friends for the summer.......Thanks to all who responded--- TC
TC/derelicks
rukind?
rukind?

Return to Tune Submissions