Best GD cover band I have ever seen, anywhere

Place for the rest of the music

Re: Best GD cover band I have ever seen, anywhere

Postby hogan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 am

strumminsix wrote: There are some key BOBBYISMS that are required but there is alot of tangential territories to cover and even a significant amount of my own FLAIR!

Honest to the point of recklessness.
PM me for a cab
http://www.facebook.com/workingmansdead
Happy customers (~);-} :
paulinnc, spaceyrface43, AKdead, chuckles, ebelgee, Quebee, Kennay, bomall01, NashvilleMike, Strumminsix,jx2638,Chutley, Adam Deckard, jkstraw, TennesseeJedi, deadhead1988, spacefunkologist, rmackenzie
hogan

Postby strumminsix » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am

Well played, Hogan! that is exactly what i was thinking of when I typed it!
strumminsix

Postby jester536 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Lastly, Yo Bergen County! Unemployment Rock (Ramapo Mtn), AB&G, Harrimann, police - my roots as well

Holy Hell...this thread has been wild...now it gets into Bergen County. I'm amazed. Lived in Upper Saddle River through high school. Northern Highlands class of 81. I can't believe someone mentioned AB&G and Harrimann...haven't been there in .... forever... but very cool to know that people know the area.
If the thunder don't getcha then the lightning will!
http://www.reverbnation.com/unchartedwaters
jester536
Bear
Bear

Postby seamones » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 pm

jester536 wrote:
Lastly, Yo Bergen County! Unemployment Rock (Ramapo Mtn), AB&G, Harrimann, police - my roots as well

Holy Hell...this thread has been wild...now it gets into Bergen County. I'm amazed. Lived in Upper Saddle River through high school. Northern Highlands class of 81. I can't believe someone mentioned AB&G and Harrimann...haven't been there in .... forever... but very cool to know that people know the area.

Ha. I am a 'Highlander' as well - although from Allendale. I was a few, ok like 10, years behind you.
seamones
Rosemary
Rosemary

Postby Pete B. » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:24 pm

seamones wrote:
jester536 wrote:

Ha. I am a 'Highlander' as well - although from Allendale. I was a few, ok like 10, years behind you.

Our High School group was called The Highlands Band. Lots of Dead, Marshall Tucker, Outlaws, CDB, ABB, etc...
Union County NJ, Cranford High School class of '81.
:cool:

Had some wild ones up your way at Stokes State Forest back in the day.
:smile:
Pete B.

Previous

Return to Tune Submissions