Phil's graphite picks?

Phil's graphite picks?

Postby Rusty the Scoob » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 am

I remember reading somewhere that Phil used big graphite picks.... but can't find any more info online. I'm pretty happy with my Dunlop 2.0mm picks but I might as well give the real thing a try... it's cheaper than racks and racks of gear or buying a 6-string Modulus!
Rusty the Scoob

Postby lostsailor8782 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 am

there is a woman up here in Nederland Colorado that makes hand made tortoise shell picks for Nershi, Jeff Austin, Adam Ajala among others and some are really big and fat, I will post her information here soon so people can check it out ... they are nice nice nice and one of a kind
I only smoke it when I am awake... I promise
lostsailor8782
Bear
Bear

Postby jdasa » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:28 pm

Hey Lost Sailor-

What did you do to earn the Koons avatar?

:x
Listen to the thunder shout...
jdasa
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Postby lostsailor8782 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:41 pm

I got offended when somebody said that DSO was better than The Grateful Dead on another thread and this led to that and I dissed English bands, hey I like the old ones but the music coming out of Europe now makes me sick so my buddy Jim, website administrator Koonsed me !!!!! He is a big fan of the English guitar Gods, oh well
I only smoke it when I am awake... I promise
lostsailor8782
Bear
Bear

Postby caspersvapors » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:59 pm

lostsailor8782 wrote:I got offended when somebody said that DSO was better than The Grateful Dead on another thread and this led to that and I dissed English bands, hey I like the old ones but the music coming out of Europe now makes me sick so my buddy Jim, website administrator Koonsed me !!!!! He is a big fan of the English guitar Gods, oh well

caspersvapors

Postby WSPHead » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:27 pm

lostsailor8782 wrote:there is a woman up here in Nederland Colorado that makes hand made tortoise shell picks for Nershi, Jeff Austin, Adam Ajala among others and some are really big and fat, I will post her information here soon so people can check it out ... they are nice nice nice and one of a kind

You live in Nederland? Cool place. Last trip I made to Red Rocks (WSP - 2003) We hung out in Bolder for a few days(mainly at the Mountain Sun and Southern Sun brew pub) I went up to Nederland and ate lunch at this restaurant decorated with flamingos i think.:drink: :D
WSPHead
Wavy Gravy
Wavy Gravy

Return to Bass