Lieber Guitars--Anyone using one?

Lieber Guitars--Anyone using one?

Postby bzpaxer » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:06 am

I haven't heard from anyone on this forum about Lieber Guitars. I received my Lieber Wolf Graphite this summer and love it.

The graphite neck really projects well and holds a tune for very long periods. The over-all sound has that Jerry twange and pop during leads and chords come out like an orchestra. I adjusted the string heights myself but it comes set-up just fine.
The locking tuners make stringing far easier.Thomas Lieber is great to deal with and even fixed a minor problem for me gratis with no hassle.

My only quibble with the Wolf is that there is no option for a 24 fret graphite neck, but he will build a Wolf using his 24 fret wood neck that comes standard on the American Beauty model (aka Tiger).

If anyone has a Lieber guitar please share your thoughts here, I'd like to hear your comments.
bzpaxer
welcome
welcome

Re: Lieber Guitars--Anyone using one?

Postby Grant » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Would love to see some pics of yours if possible
Grant
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby Adam Deckard » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 am

Post some pics of your guitar man.
Adam Deckard
Terrapin
Terrapin

Postby tdub » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:13 pm

You bet, I have owned a Lieber American Beauty for a few years. Love everything about it. Thomas does beautiful work and is a great guy. Am pairing the Beauty with the incredible SMS Garcia-modded Pre, pushing it all along with a MacIntosh MC250 into a vintage JBL K120 in a beefy Soundscaper cab. All highly recommended. The tone is pretty much spot-on, now as for the fingers and muscle memory, that comes and goes, but the rig is fantastic.
tdub
tiger
tiger

Postby mijknahs » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:42 pm

C'mon guys, where's the pics???
mijknahs

Postby Adam Deckard » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 am

Lets see some photos of these guitars yall. We wanna see them! Please dont say you cant figure out how to upload pictures because you figured out how to sign up for this forum and talk your gear up, you can figure out how to get some photos on here for us to drool over.
Adam Deckard
Terrapin
Terrapin

Return to Guitar