dylan today

dylan today

Postby el creepo » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:54 pm

Where is he now, what is he doing?
el creepo

Dylan commercial

Postby Dark Star » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:14 pm

Its not like bob's doin it for the money. he probably just wants to be around super models, and if any one of you had the oppertunity, i bet you'd do it for free. by the way, am i the only one who doesn't really want a 60 year old man in a victoria secret commercial? i mean, he's an awesome singer/songerwriter, but leave womens lingurie advertisements to attcractive women.
Dark Star

Victorias Secret

Postby mohi » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:40 pm

I read a quote that said, and I am paraphrasing, when Dylan was younger and asked if he would ever sell one of his songs for a commercial, he said it would only be for lingerie. I am not sure if this is correct but I think I read it in a recent issue of Rolling Stone. (Within the last ten issues)
mohi

Postby DALE GRIBBLE » Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:46 pm

I personally have no problem with the business practices of Victoria's
Secret. I'm sure Dylan feels the same so he did the advertisement.
DALE GRIBBLE

Dylan question... needing answer

Postby Dylanfan » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:23 pm

Can anyone tell me if Bob Dylan wrote his own music? I have a very anoying person in my life who tells me J.J Cale wrote much of Dylans stuff and, honestly, it hurts to entertain the thought. Someone please tell me the truth and substantiate your claim with resources please.
Dylanfan

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:42 am

:P :wink:

Postby Deadgrass » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:14 pm

Get online, I have a Dylan book that has hundreds of songs in it. He wrote his own stuff.
I just wanna play
Deadgrass
Vince
Vince

Return to Bob Dylan General Discussion