What ever happened to . . . ?

What ever happened to . . . ?

Postby Jimkkc » Mon May 01, 2006 11:28 am

So there I am once again watching the Grateful Dead Movie (if you haven't done so, buy the DVD) and I started wondering "does anyone know what happened to any of the heads who ended up in the film?" - For example, what ever happened to the guy complaining about being exploited in the Beer Line? Or the that guy (you know the one) with the smile singing US Blues?
My favorite though is the cowboy head two steppin' to Sugar Magnolia?

"I'm just trying to get my space together so I can go into the show!"

What happened to them?
Jimkkc
Pigpen
Pigpen

Postby jck_strw » Mon May 01, 2006 12:01 pm

It's funny that you mention that, cause I think the same thing. In fact, if you google around, you'll find information about the exploited guy (Mark, I believe is his real name) and the other two guys (but not much). I had actually planned to go through and take screenshots of all the "characters" and post them online somewhere and try and get people to help identify them. It's on my ever growing list to do.
http://db.etree.org/jck_strw - Tapelist
-----
"Now get back to the stands before I shave off half your mustache and shove it up your left nostril. "
Bad News Bears
jck_strw

Postby Billbbill » Mon May 01, 2006 2:36 pm

That must be some list Jack. Maybe you should have a tv show like Earl on "My name is Earl". Love that goofy ass show.
Billbbill

Postby Benthegoodbum » Mon May 01, 2006 2:48 pm

My Name is Earl is one of the greatest shows I have ever seen...I love watching that and The Office. Back on track, thats quite a task to accomplish but would it would be very interesting to see what happened to those people.
When the going gets tough, the tough turn pro.
Benthegoodbum
Steal Your Face
Steal Your Face

Return to Grateful Dead General Discussion