need players to jam in cleveland ohio

need players to jam in cleveland ohio

Postby LazyLightnin » Sat May 15, 2004 8:12 am

hiya community!!! 12 year guitarist here (23yrs old) lookin for any1 anywhere to jam some dead, if you live near the cleveland area plz drop me a line. the scene around here sux and im considering a move, but if any1 is interested in jammin..........i could even teach ya the songs if needed. shows are easy to organize around here and get some attention, but @koostik Hookah is the main attraction in this town -ack!

-LazyLightnin

www.gdlive.com
www.rukind.com
www.deadnet.com
www.gdradio.com
LazyLightnin

Postby chinarider » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:22 pm

hey brother....i to am from the cleveland area. i also play guitar and am always looking for more people to hang out and jam with. drop me an e-mail. -patrick
chinarider
welcome
welcome

Oroboros

Postby phpbb » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:25 am

What ever happened to Oroboros? I used to love them when I was in the Michigan Area...
phpbb

Postby LazyLightnin » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:39 am

hey chinarider, e-mail me. spaceyourface420@hotmail.com
i woulda e-mailed you but you didnt give an address :D
or drop me a line 440-458-8256 names dan. hope you were at the ledges for the holiday. 3 nites of darkstar really revived me, i needed to be at a fest again. i didnt jack shit last year. im lookin for ppl for blossom too and maybe scranton and so on. lets jam, got any other jam buddies? i do but they wont jam dead so........ ok get back to me
LazyLightnin

Postby LazyLightnin » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:41 am

oroboros is defunkt, but jim miller still around. i still have oroboros cd's . jesus i havent listened to theeem since high school :shock:
LazyLightnin

Return to Grateful Dead General Discussion