New Year's

Talk about the recent Tours

New Year's

Postby amyjared » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello,
Just found out I have a wedding to be at on New Year's day in SF, so I guess I'm going to see Furthur on NY's eve! Unfortunately, I do not have a ticket, so if anyone knows of a single extra for just the NY's show, please pm me as I'm looking to buy one (cost, of course). Thanks!
"The only funeral you should ever try to interrupt is your own, and that should be a full-time job." -Kinky Friedman
amyjared

Re: New Year's

Postby Pete B. » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi AJ,
Seriously, good luck with the 'for cost' program.
fwiw, I see folks selling tic's to this show on the SF Bay Craigslist for $125-$135.
pete
Pete B.

Postby amyjared » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks, Pete. I figure I've been to almost 400 shows and never have paid over cost, so I'm not going to start now :-) We had an old saying in my crew: "If you don't go to the show, you probably won't get in!" If I can't find one, I'll go outside and some nice sould will sell me one for cost...are you going?
"The only funeral you should ever try to interrupt is your own, and that should be a full-time job." -Kinky Friedman
amyjared

Postby phpbb » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 pm

I will be there. I don't have an extra (yet).
phpbb

Postby NWPines » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm

I'll be down in Santa Rosa visiting family just before New Years, and worked my travel plans so I could make the show. A buddy of mine picked up a ticket for me when they went on sale. I'll check with the crew I'm going with and if I hear of an extra, you'll be the first to know.
NWPines
Brent
Brent

Return to Grateful Dead Tour Info