Talk about the recent Tours

Postby pappypgh » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 am

Emoto wrote:Hey, I know! They can open with a version of:

The Kool-Ade Never Stopped

:twisted:

HAHA....

How about Visions of Obama? :P
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby weirimpressed » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 am

lol I JUST realized what you were talking about Emoto, nice.

Anyone see the dude at the Palin rally yell "kill him" when she mentioned obama? Holy shit, things getting intense.
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.
weirimpressed

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 am

I was really offended by her the other night - thats what they are giving us in these f-ing days ?
A bunch of winking and butt kissing Flag waving platitudes wearing pumps with a pretty smile ?
Some serious crap going down right now - this is no time for playing games.

:x
Ps. -
Anyone want to drive me to the show ?
I also need a tic,too.
Thanks.
Tennessee Jedi

Postby weirimpressed » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 am

TJ, couldn't agree more man, the republicans are basically dropping out of the race with a month to go the way I'm looking at it. Barack put it best - desperation at it's finest. They straight dipped out of Michigan, huge state. And Palin didn't know!?! :? People want this tag-team in the white house? They need to be thrown out of the ring...

wow, too much politics on a dead board? :D
weirimpressed

Postby krzykat » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 pm

I look forward to putting some faces with these names! If you see someone selling the coolest blankets with visionary art on them one of them is most likely me so say what up!
krzykat

Postby weirimpressed » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm

krzykat, any way we can see some of these blankets if we arent going to the show...they sound pretty cool
weirimpressed

Postby causebass » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 am

was supposed to be out of the country this week...but trip was cancelled...SO i grab a ticket to the show (actually 2 tickets) I bought one on ebay and it came to me as an email, never got a ticket that way before so I went online to ticketmaster and although earlier they didn't have any tickets, later in the day that had floor tickets, so I bought one just in case the electronic ticket was bogus, although the ebay seller has a great feedback record...see yins at the show

www.theCAUSEjams.com
causebass
Billy
Billy

Postby Peaks Rhythm » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:21 am

WOO HOO. A buddy of mine just called me up and said he and his brother had to bail on the concert and offered me their tickets. Sometimes the miracle just lands in your lap.
Least I'm enjoying the ride.

www.myspace.com/highpeaksband
Peaks Rhythm
bruce
bruce

Postby pappypgh » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:35 am

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I cannot believe that in 24 hours, I'll be in State College. SICKLEBERRY!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby krzykat » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:11 am

weirimpressed wrote:krzykat, any way we can see some of these blankets if we arent going to the show...they sound pretty cool

I'm going to take some pics on monday when i have them set up and i'll post rhem when i get back. they are sick!
krzykat

Postby krzykat » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:12 am

weirimpressed wrote:krzykat, any way we can see some of these blankets if we arent going to the show...they sound pretty cool

I'm going to take some pics on monday when i have them set up and i'll post rhem when i get back. they are sick!
krzykat

Postby krzykat » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:15 am

krzykat

Postby krzykat » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 am

krzykat

Postby Emoto » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 am

More tickets were released this morning. Go to dead.net for details if you are interested.
Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there...
Emoto

Previous

Return to Grateful Dead Tour Info