PENN STATE may be coming a REALITY!

Talk about the recent Tours

PENN STATE may be coming a REALITY!

Postby pappypgh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am

GD Reunite for Obama - something's brewing, people!

I will post this in a couple other threads that are related:

If you go to www.phillesh.net - the homepage has a PHIL LESH. NET logo at the top. Click on the "P" and you will see tickets available for 4 shows at the Sweetwater Saloon in Larkspur, CA that are being dubbed "THE SWEETWATER SESSIONS." Anyone smell rehearsals for the 13th???? That's what I'm thinkin'. Tix will be available soon for PSU - I'd bet on it.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby weirimpressed » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 am

Pappy man are you pulling my leg here, Ive tried to do this a thousand times

Doesnt work
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.
weirimpressed

Postby pappypgh » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 am

Those shows sold out in less than 20 minutes, apparently.

I just received an email from the guy who runs PhilLesh.net and he assures me tix will go onsale for PSU on Wednesday, Sept. 17th at noon.

:cool:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 am

I just received an email from the guy who runs PhilLesh.net and he assures me tix will go onsale for PSU on Wednesday, Sept. 17th at noon.

Are you sure about that Pappy ?
I spilled my bong on a copy a Relix the other day and the only words on the page that were left legible said "Spectrum" and "Nitrous" and I saw Phils face in a chunk of rez.
I 'm pretty sure its gonna be in Philly my friend !
:D
Tennessee Jedi

Postby pappypgh » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 am

Tennessee Jedi wrote:

Are you sure about that Pappy ?
I spilled my bong on a copy a Relix the other day and the only words on the page that were left legible said "Spectrum" and "Nitrous" and I saw Phils face in a chunk of rez.
I 'm pretty sure its gonna be in Philly my friend !
:D

Holy crackpipe, Batman... :D

I emailed the guy who runs PhilLesh.net and he replied with that exact info. I then sent another email to him this morning asking if TM would be the place? Or the BJC? Still waiting. Will keep y'all posted. :cool:

Crack kills, Jedi. :lol:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

pappypgh

Postby weirimpressed » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 am

LOL

The only words I could make out were Spectrum and Nitrous. Nice.

Im still laughing from that one TJ

Thats crazy those tickets sold out in 20 MIN! You better be there at noon if expect tickets to PSU. :D
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.
weirimpressed

Postby Tennessee Jedi » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:20 am

Crack pipe told me Eagles 20 Cowchumps 17
I am worried that tic's will go fast and I will be left out.
Just me and the crack pipe.
:lol:
Tennessee Jedi

Postby pappypgh » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Crack pipe told me Eagles 20 Cowchumps 17
I am worried that tic's will go fast and I will be left out.
Just me and the crack pipe.
:lol:

How's that workin' out for ya? :shock:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

pappypgh

Postby krzykat » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm

I'll be sitting in front of a computer from 11:45 till i have a confirmation number tomorrow!
krzykat

Postby FretfulDave » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:29 pm

I'll be sitting in front of a computer from 11:45 till i have a confirmation number tomorrow!

krzykat, whats up? I'm Internet search illiterate (i.e., I cannot find references to tix, etc) and I haven't received anything from the old Deadheads org... nothing on the web sites I can find...

Is this ONLY at the Penn State box office?

What am I missing? (other than the show, most likely)

Thanks,

Dave
The river keeps a talkin'
FretfulDave
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby krzykat » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:53 pm

I don't know man my boy told me that they were on sale at noon on the 17th so i'm going to his place at 11 so we can get these tix! (knock on wood) if he was wrong i heard that saturday was the day?? I'll post something when i get to his place in the morning so STAY TUNED!!
krzykat

Postby FretfulDave » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Wow. Best of luck, man!!

:smile: :cool:
The river keeps a talkin'
FretfulDave
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby pappypgh » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:43 am

I just spoke to the BJC Box Office....the lady who I spoke with sounded like she was smiling saying, "We haven't had anything confirmed yet, but yes - the phone has been ringing off the hook. Stay tuned to our website, as if there IS anything confirmed, it will show up on our website first," meaning the BJC website.

OY!!! :?
www.theCAUSEjams.com

pappypgh

Postby Ender » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 am

noon o clock on the 17th..... im getting antzy
Ender
Aoxomoxoa
Aoxomoxoa

Postby pappypgh » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 am

:? :? :? :?
This is f*cking killing me!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :?
www.theCAUSEjams.com

pappypgh

Next

Return to Grateful Dead Tour Info