new grateful dead tour?

Talk about the recent Tours

Postby bucketorain » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:49 pm

No lead, no Jerry replacement. add some good keys like Bruce or Melvin.
YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA GET STRANGER
www.otrpresents.ca
bucketorain
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby guido » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Sluggo714 wrote:Coupla things:

: that was one of the most ignorant things I've seen in a LOOOONG while.

GW Bush, a bigger terrorist and murderer than Bin Laden will ever be!

Im not sticking up for W but that is about the most ignorant thing Ive ever heard. Tell that to the 3000 families involved 7 years ago.
one man gathers what another man spills....
guido
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby pappypgh » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:05 pm

krzykat wrote:
mttourpro wrote:My error, I meant Mark Deamoto from Juggling Suns--that dude can play some great geetar.

That would be Mark Diomede He's good for sure, but juggling suns hardley ever plays Jerry anymore, Mark doesn't want to be know as a "Jerry" type player.

BUT . . . i did hear that tix go on sale Sat morning!!!

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT???? WHAT TIME???? EST???? I NEEEEEEEEEEED TO KNOW!!! GOTTA BE THERE!!! :shock:
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby pappypgh » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:09 am

I will post this in a couple other threads that are related:

If you go to www.phillesh.net - the homepage has a PHIL LESH. NET logo at the top. Click on the "P" and you will see tickets available for 4 shows at the Sweetwater Saloon in Larkspur, CA that are being dubbed "THE SWEETWATER SESSIONS." Anyone smell rehearsals for the 13th???? That's what I'm thinkin'. Tix will be available soon for PSU - I'd bet on it.
www.theCAUSEjams.com

"Once in awhile, you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - R. Hunter

"If we had any nerve at all, if we had any real balls as a society, or whatever you need, whatever quality you need, real character, we would make an effort to really address the wrongs in this society, righteously." - Jerry Garcia
pappypgh

Postby mttourpro » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:57 pm

krzykat wrote:
mttourpro wrote:My error, I meant Mark Deamoto from Juggling Suns--that dude can play some great geetar.

That would be Mark Diomede He's good for sure, but juggling suns hardley ever plays Jerry anymore, Mark doesn't want to be know as a "Jerry" type player.

BUT . . . i did hear that tix go on sale Sat morning!!!

True they don't do practically any GD anymore (although they tend to play a killer Viola Lee when they do) , but I gotta assume IF asked, he'd do it in a heartbeat.
http://www.thecausejams.com

let your life proceed by its own design....
mttourpro

Re: new grateful dead tour?

Postby kenneybonz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 pm

wow.. i am voting this best string.. i know i am slow to read things... its the whole not handed etc. thing .. if it weren't that daily rub, would it even make sense to us???? 8)
Hipsters, Tripsters, real cool chicksters, Everyone's doin' that rag.
kenneybonz
Billy
Billy

Previous

Return to Grateful Dead Tour Info