Ratdog...Sucked!

Talk about the recent Tours

Postby willmusic » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:46 am

I thought Bobby was really nice when I met him at the Terrapin Station reunion shows. I can see how people get that rockstar image thing from a distance, though. Really he's a pretty kind fella.

And yes, Warren's a warm and generous person as well. He brought my fiancee and I backstage after a P&F show a few years back, introduced us to Phil and Herring, then got us free tix to the Christmas Jam later that year.

Gotta love these guys, yes indeed!
willmusic
wolf
wolf

Postby bucketorain » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:36 pm

willmusic wrote:I thought Bobby was really nice when I met him at the Terrapin Station reunion shows. I can see how people get that rockstar image thing from a distance, though. Really he's a pretty kind fella.

And yes, Warren's a warm and generous person as well. He brought my fiancee and I backstage after a P&F show a few years back, introduced us to Phil and Herring, then got us free tix to the Christmas Jam later that year.

Gotta love these guys, yes indeed!

who are you? how did you manage to meet bobby and phil?
YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA GET STRANGER
www.otrpresents.ca
bucketorain
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby warrenMFKNhaynes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 pm

notice the thread is SuckED not Suck
warrenMFKNhaynes
Magic Hand
Magic Hand

Postby willmusic » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:09 pm

I stayed close to what I guess I call the 'live music world' for a long time. Met lots of folks and I probably remember alot of them better than they remember me. Not so "in there" anymore having a family and all, but the music/Dead world is smaller than it sometimes seems to be. Vince Welnick was a good family friend. And speaking of Phil, one of my buddies just e-mailed me a pic of himself and Phil. He came into the Ben and Jerry's he manages and wanted a scoop. I wonder what flavor :?: :?: :?: :?:
willmusic
wolf
wolf

Postby BuddhaG » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:29 am

can't go wrong with Cherry Garcia :cool:

Hopefully I'm seeing RD and the Allman Bros. in August at Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA. Someone else posted about this show and I didn't have time to respond but if I go we should try and meet up!
a whole new gameball
BuddhaG
Bear
Bear

Previous

Return to Grateful Dead Tour Info