Furthur playing TRI Studios

Talk about the recent Tours

Re: Furthur playing TRI Studios

Postby Stevo123 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:09 pm

I also had some issues early on in the webcast. Had the countdown timer running up until the time the show started, then it suddenly went out and I couldn't even get on the TRI website. The site and video did not come back up until 30-40 minutes into the show. Kinda sucked to miss the first two or three songs but once it was back up it was great. The one thing I really would have liked was access to a downloadable video file of the show afterward. It doesn't seem like this would be very difficult to do, and for the price, it would have been a nice bonus. A nice long two-set format, like all other live shows, would have been nice as well.
Stevo123
Mickey
Mickey

Postby jkstraw » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 pm

I didn't have any drops or green screens (some on the facebook page were complaining about this). I did notice significant drops in the video quality - especially in the second hour. It looks like they have QoS rules in place to preserve the audio bitrate at the cost of video quality (thank goodness!).

I bought a few days in advance and logged in about 3 mins before showtime.
jkstraw
Jerry
Jerry

Postby TheMissingDigit » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Loved it. Sign me up every Tuesday. Great to be able to see close ups of their hands when playing. Goes a long way to help picking up little tricks.
TheMissingDigit
tiger
tiger

Postby TI4-1009 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 am

TRI show to be looped all weekend so you can catch it again, you just have to log in.
"Do not write so that you can be understood, write so that you cannot be misunderstood." -Epictetus

First show: 8/16/69 (Woodstock)
Last show: 3/19/95 (Unbroken Chain breakout)
Member of the Four-Decade Club
Charter Member, President & CEO of OAD (Order of the Ancient Deadheads)
TI4-1009

Postby mkaufman » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 am

Easonpan wrote:Check out the FAQ at tristudios.com Bobby and a women associate move you through the use of the iPad and iPhone adaptor build. :-)

Cheap WOW Gold

Is this person a spammer? The URL included on the bottom of his/her posts is suspicious. I won't be the one to click on it...

mk
THE best way to score gear: http://www.auctionstud.com

For discounts on extended Dell warranties: http://www.advantech-ny.com/DellComputerWarranty/
mkaufman

Previous

Return to Grateful Dead Tour Info