Amp setup question

Chat about Equipment Info

Re: Amp setup question

Postby flavaham » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 am

SpaceYrface43 wrote:Came home from work today and there she was waiting on my door step. Got my SMS today.
Can't wait to get it fired up. :cool: :cool:

About how long was it from when you ordered? I'm trying to time this right. I have a cab that needs to be ordered and I'm trying to wait and make sure I have the funds to cover it. Timing might be an issue.
flavaham
Rosebud
Rosebud

Postby SpaceYrface43 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 am

I ordered on Nov 21st and received it on Jan 6 so just about 6 weeks which is what his website states around 4-6 weeks. Brad also was pushed back around 2 weeks due to the holidays so i would suspect you'll wait more around the 4 week period now that thy'r over. Just got it fired up last night. SmS,Mc50,JBL K120's. You will not be dissapointed :cool: :cool: .
Thanks Brad and Hogan for your help.
SpaceYrface43
710 ashbury
710 ashbury

Postby flavaham » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 am

Nice. I'm going with a Carvin Tube 100 and Avatar 212 cab with vintage 30's. I'm going to pretty much run clean with a RAT distortion and Carbon Copy Analog Delay for a little depth. I'm thinking about throwing a compressor into the mix but I can't decide which one. I hear the latest Boss incarnation sucks. Does anyone have any experience with the MXR M-102 Dyna Comp?
flavaham
Rosebud
Rosebud

Previous

Return to Grateful Dead Equipment Discussion