Nice Cab On the 'bay

Chat about Equipment Info

Nice Cab On the 'bay

Postby waldo041 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:31 pm ... dZViewItem

Looks Sweet!

thought someone might be interested.

Disclaimer: I make and sell Buffers. I also sometimes Modify, Build and sell preamps and amplifiers. My opinions are not intended to be sales pitches. I am a one man shop and prefer to spend time with my wife and family, i work full time on call and love to spend my spare time doing other things. I only make, modify or build things for those that seek them.

Postby squire758 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:28 am

yea that does look sweet i wish i had the cash

Postby tigerstrat » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:55 am

Its totally badass- but (at least in my reality) so impractical for gigging, without a full equipment truck & road crew deal, a la DSO (or CO's Shakedown Street, which at least several years ago had an amazing road support team. Even ZT's seemed to be humping their own gear last time I saw them load into a midwest college town gig).

I couldn't imagine moving a cab like that around to every gig. My rig already totals around 150 lb. just using a modest black tolex/plywood Tubeworks 1x12 cab. But I'd love to own one just for those rare instances I might be able to let er rip...
"There, in huge black letters, was 'The Grateful Dead'. It just... cancelled my mind out."-Garcia

Return to Grateful Dead Equipment Discussion