Me and My Uncle Intro

Me and My Uncle Intro

Postby b weird » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:41 pm

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|-10-b-10-8-----------7-7---------------------------------------------------------- G|-----------9-v-7-9-9-----9--------------------------------------------------------- D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|-7-9---------------------8-b-8---------------------------------------------------- G|-------------7---7-9-7------------------------------------------------------------ D|---------------9-------9----------------------------------------------------------- A|-----7-x-x-x---------------------------------------------------------------------- E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|-----------8-b-8------------------------------------------------------------------ G|-9-7-9-9-9-------9-7---9----------------------------------------------------------- D|---------------------9---9---------------------------------------------------------- A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|---------8-b-8--------------------------------------------------------------------- G|-7-9-7-9-------9-7---9---7--------------------------------------------------------- D|-------------------9---9---9-7----------------------------------------------------- A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now this will be the second time Ive tried this and I hope it works.This is the intro for the Me and My Uncle on Skull and Roses and I think its right.
b weird

Postby b weird » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:20 pm

Sorry thats theres so many of the same post but when I was writing the tab I had to get up and do something and while I was gone my younger and very childish sister decided to submit the post about a dozen+ times. Sorry again but now I know I cant leave my post left on screen while im gone.
b weird

Postby Trystine » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:33 pm

That's OK I think my boss does the same thing :lol:
"Stupid music makes people do stupid things"--Anthony From Bonnaroo
Trystine
Ice Cream!
Ice Cream!

Postby st. stephen » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:04 pm

(/) Slide Up () Slide Down (h) Hammer On (p) Pull Off (b) Bend (r) Release (v) Vibrato

E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15------------------
G|--16r14--12--------------------------16r14--12----------------------------------14b16------16r14--12-------
D|-------------14--14--12------12--14-------------14-------------------12--13--14------------------------14--
A|-------------------------14-------------------------12--12--13--14-----------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's not exactly the intro, i put together several parts of the closing of winterland version....
Could jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
-Homer Simpson-
st. stephen
Mickey
Mickey

Postby ronster » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:57 pm

No way I can tell if it is correct because I can't come close to reading your tab as it is all over the place. Nothing lines up. Look forward to trying it out if you can figure how to make it post properly.
ronster
Bobby
Bobby

Postby b weird » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:54 pm

Sorry man I posted that before I got the hang of tabbing tabs. I believe there is another thread with the same tital by me, that has the intro tabbed right. Maybe someone could deleat this thread one so there is no mix up in the future.
b weird

Return to Me & my Uncle